Mini Family / other
- Maximum 1 – 5 family members
- Portrait session using a plain backdrop with digitally added texture
- 10 professionally retouched digital images
- 5 x (5×7) standard sized prints
- An online gallery with proofs of at least 10 images to select from.
Meet in the Middle Collection
- Maximum 1 – 5 family members
- Portrait session using plan backdrop with digitally added texture
- 20 professionally retouched digital images
- 10 x (5×7) standard sized prints
- 1 x Mini zigzag album (contains 8 images within album)
- An online gallery with proofs of at least 20 images to select from.
Luxury Family / other
- Maximum 1-5 family members
- Portrait session usning a plan backdrop with digitally added texture
- 30 professionally retouched digital images
- 15 x (6×7) standard sized prints)
- 1x mini eye candy album (15cm x 15cm) containing 20 images or 1 x A3 imported canvas with UV coating.
- An online gallery with proofs of at least 30 images to select from.
If you do not intend paying for your sessions please do not make a booking
Tips Before Scheduling Your Family/other Sessions
Book your session early so that you are well prepared. Most clients book at least 4 weeks in advance (especially if you are planning an outdoor session).
Prepare your children (and husband!) with laid-back, low-key references to let them know what’s happening. Keep things fun, lighthearted, and casual.
WHAT TO WEAR FOR YOU SESSION
Plan your outfits at least a week in advance don’t wait until the last day-trust me! Dress for the weather. We want everyone to be comfortable.
co-ordinate clothing colour and style (ie formal or casual feel)
Attention must be given to all details of your entire outfit, even if you think it won’t show in the final portrait.
Choose clothing with solid colors and/or Choose clothing with solid colors and/or very small patterns.
We recommend wearing neutral colours such as cream,white,grey and soft pastel colours. But for a brighter and bolder more fun look we recommend burgundy, blues, browns, oranges and yellows
Tip for the outdoors
Please wear walkable shoes. We will probably be walking short/moderate distances on unpaved trails, possibly with hills. Walkable shoes are a must!
If you just love you If you just love your wedges, bring them to change into before we start shooting.
- Additional family images R200 per person (excl luxury)
- Makeup done by Face It Makeup Beauty Studio R600 Per Person (2 week advance booking required)
- Additional digitals images R90 per digital
- Travel cost per km R4,00 NOTE:
- Any outdoor entrance fees/Shoot fees is for clients own account
Frequently asked questions
How many photos can we expect to get?
The number of images you will receive will be determined on the package you have selected, however you will have the option to purchase additional images.
How soon can we expect our images?
It take between 2-6 weeks to edit all your images depending on the photographer's workflow at the time.
How many family member are permittied in a family sitting
Generally 4 members (mom, dad and two siblings). Additional members may be permitted, however this will be at additional cost.
Where are you situated?
We are situated in Glenvista Ext 6, south of Johannesburg.
How do I book?
Once you have selected your desired package you can book with us online, via whats app or email where a link to a booking form will be provided.