- Mommy only
- 10 professionally retouched digital images
- 1 outfit of your choice (to be supplied by client)
- An online gallery with proofs of at least 20 images to select from.
Meet In The Middle
- Mommy only
- 20 professionally retouched digital images
- Use of studio fabric
- 1 x Mini zigzag album (contains 8 images within album)
- An online gallery with proofs of at least 30 images to select from.
- Mommy & Family (max 5 members)
- 30 professionally retouched digital images
- Maternity milk bath session (done in studio only) 10% discount without milk bath
- Make up done with Face It Make up Beauty Studio
- 1 x Dress hire or use of studio fabric
- An online gallery with proofs of at least 40 images to select from.
If you do not intend paying for your sessions please do not make a booking
Scheduling Your Maternity Session
Book your session early so that you are well prepared. Most clients book around 12-16 weeks or about the time you know the gender of the baby.
28-32 weeks is the best time to photograph your pregnancy as by then your baby bump will be showing. You will still be comfortable enough to move easily for flattering poses. I am able to photograph later, however you may experience signs of swelling and flushing and/or may not be as comfortable to standing for long periods after 32 weeks.
Before your maternity session, be sure to let me know if you would like any nude, partial nude or implied nude images taken. With professional high fashion maternity shoots the goal is to show off your beautiful body and baby bump, however not every mommy to be, is comfortable undressing for certain images so feel free to share your ideas with me before the session. Please be sure to share any concerns you may have such as scars, moles, tattoos or other skin concerns with me before the session. This way I will know how to structure your poses to address your concerns. Last but not least have clean hair and manicured or tipped nails as your hands will be shown in every image and we want you looking fabulous.
If you are doing your own makeup please avoid shimmer and sheen shades as they may appear shiny on camera – a well hydrated matt style is best. Get as much rest as possible the evening before your session
- Additional Family Members R200 per person (excl luxury)
- Milk bath with fruit or flowers R200 – R600
- Makeup done by Face It Makeup Beauty Studio R600 per person (2 weeks advance booking required )
- Custom made dress hire (On request) R850 (approx) (the dress hire cost will depend on the selected dress and material used)
- Travel Costs R4 per km
- Additional Digitals images R90 Per digital
Frequently asked questions
How many photos can we expect to get?
The number of images you will receive will be determined on the package you have selected, however you will have the option to purchase additional images.
How soon can we expect our images?
It take between 2-6 weeks to edit all your images depending on the photographer's workflow at the time.
How many family member are permittied in a family sitting
Generally 4 members (mom, dad and two siblings). Additional members may be permitted, however this will be at additional cost.
Where are you situated?
We are situated in Glenvista Ext 6, south of Johannesburg.
How do I book?
Once you have selected your desired package you can book with us online, via whats app or email where a link to a booking form will be provided.