Inscape Imagery Standard Terms & Conditions:
- The Client will be held liable for an additional shooting fee, if the shoot takes longer than quoted amount of time.
- Quote valid for 30 business days
- 50% deposit is required upon acceptance of this quotation. Booking is only confirmed once payment has been received.
- Invoice will be issued once quote has been accepted. Balance due before delivery of final product.
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged if client cancels more than 7 business days prior to shoot.
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged if shoot is cancelled less than 7 business days prior to shoot
- Goods will not be released prior to receiving full payment.
- Inscape Imagery retains the right to use all photos or videos for marketing (portfolio etc.) Unless agreed with client other wise.
- Material ,photos will only be kept for 12 months. after delivery. All material will be deleted after 12 months.
- Any changes to the brief will nullify the quote.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to provide clean and blemish free products for photography. Defects will not be fixed in post unless included in quote.
- No backgrounds, garnish or other styling props include unless otherwise stated in quote.
- No deep etching included. Unless otherwise stated on quote.
- Editing can take a minimum of 20 working days but is subject to our schedule. Delivery date needs to be discussed and confirmed.
- If rush turnaround is required, this must be communicated at the time the shoot is booked. Otherwise, rush turnaround cannot be guaranteed.
- Rush fees are as follows: Simple and straightforward.
This leads to the following problems:
1) Things get missed, they don’t get cloned, colors might not be perfect, vertical lines might be a degree off, etc. You’re RUSHING for crying’ out loud. Don’t you remember fourth grade writing lessons? Your writing gets sloppy when you rush. Same deal here.
2) If you would like me to put you before other clients an additional fee of your invoice total will be raised on orders that are
rushed /pushed from our general turnaround time.
- Products to be delivered and picked up from Inscape Imagery studio at Clients expense.
- Products must be collected by client within 30 working days from final product delivery. All products will be discarded after that.
- Photography will only start when all products quoted for have arrived.
- Products not present when shoot starts will be quoted separately.
- Inscape Imagery can not be held responsible for shoot ,cancellations or delays due to acts of nature or power outages, or lockdown.
- Photos and footage are selected at photographers discretion. Extra edits will be charged for additionally.
- Discounts are given at Inscape Imagery’s discretion and is not part of our pricing structure.
- Errors and omissions disclaimer: Inscape Imagery has no liability for any errors or omissions on the quote.
- No Raw files will be supplied. Only final edited photos or rendered
- No special studio-set ups are included unless otherwise stated on quote.
- Garnish, styling & backgrounds will be selected at Inscapes discretion.
- Pricing is based on an “up to” basis – no extra discounts will be given should less than the specified products/angles be shot.
- Optional extras must be selected prior to shoot and will be invoiced with final invoice.
- On-location studio set-ups are charged at R1 100 per day (excluding shooting time/editing time/stylist/other).
- Extra shooting days will be charged at R 4000 per day should the shoot not be concluded in the quoted time due to delays. (No extra photos included)
- .This quote excludes all items not mentioned in the quote.
- Additional shoot hours will be billed should the shoot not be able to finish in time due to delays from client.
- Inscape will not be held responsible for theft/loss of Client property. The Client supplies products at their own risk.
I Hereby certify that i agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement...
Frequently asked questions
How many photos can we expect to get?
The number of images you will receive will be determined on the package you have selected, however you will have the option to purchase additional images.
How soon can we expect our images?
It take between 2-6 weeks to edit all your images depending on the photographer's workflow at the time.
How many family member are permittied in a family sitting
Generally 4 members (mom, dad and two siblings). Additional members may be permitted, however this will be at additional cost.
Where are you situated?
We are situated in Glenvista Ext 6, south of Johannesburg.
How do I book?
Once you have selected your desired package you can book with us online, via whats app or email where a link to a booking form will be provided.